Sunday, December 9, 2012

Piercing the Darkness Now on Amazon

Well if I'd realized it would be live so quickly, I'd have just waited to make the sequel's release announcement today.  Oh well!

This afternoon you can now find Piercing the Darkness, the sequel to Running into the Darkness, available for your Kindle through Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Piercing-Darkness-Deepest-Series-ebook/dp/B00AL6933I/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1355088879&sr=1-1.  I imagine it will still be a few days or weeks before it is out on the other avenues, but remember you can still pick it up via Smashwords as well.  I'll keep you up to date as to availability.

So on a cold and snowy day, sit by the fire, enjoy a cup of hot coffee or cocoa and read Book Two in the Deepest Darkness series.

I look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I was devastated when I turned the page on my Kindle and Running into Darkness had finished. Just purchased Piercing the Darkness from Amazon :) Thank you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it, Bobbie! And thanks for stopping by and commenting on the new release. I hope you enjoy PTD just as much - send me a note and let me know!

      Delete