Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Free Book Bonanza

Well folks, I'm in shock at the moment. 

The freebie fest continues - and in such an unexpected place!  This morning I looked up Running into the Darkness to see what sites have updated the pricing to free status.  Got the shock of my life to see it up for free not only on Barnes & Noble but...

Get this...

It's coming...

Wait for it...

AMAZON!!!!

And I didn't even do anything!  I think they're starting to get more savvy about price matching.  :-)  So today you can now find this first book in the Deepest Darkness series as your free pre-Christmas gift on not only Smashwords but Barnes & Noble and Amazon as well.

Here are the links:

Barnes & Noble

Amazon

Smashwords

I'll continue to update you as more sites set their pricing to match.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment